Welcome, dear seeker!
Mystic Meditation is an organization founded in 2018 by Shaykh Nurjan Mirahmadi with the aim of celebrating and sharing the Sufi spiritual path with people from all backgrounds, beliefs and walks of life. Sufism offers essential, practical tools for spiritual upliftment, healing, and personal fulfillment. Rooted in the selfless love of the heart, Sufism actualizes individuals, bringing them to their highest hidden potential. It heals the mind, body and soul. It unites families, bridges communities, and makes our world a better, more harmonious place for all.
We at the Mystic Meditaiton love Sufi culture and spirituality, and want to share this love with all people today. Welcome to you!
- To promote the practice of good citizenry and moral excellence.
- To present and explore the Three Treasures of Sufism—the Shaykh (teacher), the Haq (knowledge), and the Tariqa (community).
- To present classical Sufism in a language and manner relevant and understandable in contemporary America.
- To welcome all who seek the Haq without any exceptions.
- To be a positive presence in our local community, working to enhance the vitality of our neighborhood.
- To honor and continue the traditions of our founding members.
About The Teacher
For nearly three decades, Shaykh Nurjan Mirahamdi has worked tirelessly to spread the true Sufi Islamic teachings of love, acceptance, and spirituality, opposing extremism in all its forms. After years of rigorous training under some of the world’s foremost Sufi masters, Shaykh Nurjan received authorization (‘ijaza’) to impart Sufi teachings and guidance, worldwide.
Shaykh Nurjan is an expert in several Sufi sciences, including: meditation and healing; channeling Divine energy; disciplining the self; and the process of self-realization. He teaches the spiritual arts to seekers from all backgrounds, regardless of religious denomination. He is the author of several books, including the essential handbook, The Healing Power of Sufi Meditation (2006).
Shaykh Nurjan’s achievements also include:
- founding numerous charitable and advocacy organizations
- authoring one of the longest-running and exhaustive online resources on Sufi spirituality (NurMuhammad.com)
- hosting a weekly television show, Divine Love, which reaches an average of 300,000 viewers, internationally
- operating a full-time Sufi Center and cafe, Rumi Rose, in Vancouver, Canada, as well as monthly Sufi gatherings in Los Angeles, USA.
Millions of seekers regularly seek Shaykh Nurjan’s council and follow his teachings, both in person and online from around the world.
For more information please see:
Shaykh Nurjan’s Wikipedia Page :
Shaykh Nurjan’s CV Resume (pdf)